Sweet Bytes is all about dessert making and going for the splurge. Beautiful, creative, tastes like happy desserts for fun and celebration.
Truly, I love pushing limits and dreaming up creative baking and decorating projects.
I am open to working with brands, companies, and content providers that are a natural fit for Sweet Bytes in any of the following ways:
- Brand/Product Ambassador: Sweet Bytes can represent your brand through recipe development, new content, social media posts, etc.
- Demonstrations/ Events/ Presentations: As a Wilton Method Decorating instructor and former Crayola Brand Ambassador I appeared at special events, gave product demonstrations, and provided a friendly face to promote the products. I’m very comfortable meeting, greeting, and talking with people.
- Freelance writing/ Guest Posts: Need content for your site or publication? I have excellent writing skills and am looking for opportunities that can serve others while expanding my own reach. Please, let me know if you have a win-win opportunity like that.
- Giveaways: As long as it fit my audience, I would be happy to offer a giveaway of your product to my audience.
- Dessert Decorating Activities/ Projects: As a former art teacher, I have the unique superpower of being able to develop lesson plans or age-appropriate content for your audience. Baking with kids projects, easy cake decorating, holiday treats, etc. This type of arrangement can be a one time deal or an ongoing contract.
- Recipe Development: I can create new recipes, exciting flavor combinations, or recipes tailor-made for your amazing products and audience.
- Sponsored Posts: I am interested in doing sponsored posts for brands that are a good fit for my audience.
I’d love to talk with you about how we can work together. Please feel free to contact me!